Villa Mastroianni is a completely restored and very exclusive villa, located within a walking distance from San Miniato, a historic town with monuments and cultural activities, well known also for the production of truffles. The villa has a lovely garden with fascinating views of the surrounding countryside and a private heated swimming pool using solar panels. Water temperatures may vary sometimes according to the weather. The property can accommodate twelve persons and its ideal for a family holiday or a group of friends. The ground floor features two wonderful spacious living rooms decorated with antique furniture, a charming fireplace, a dining area and a big fully equipped kitchen which communicates with the dining room and also leads to a beautiful outdoor terrace. The private terrace with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside is perfect for al fresco dining. The first floor has six large double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, all equipped with Satellite TV and air conditioning. One of the rooms is suitable for disabled people as well. Guests are welcomed by a buffet with Tuscan specialties including prosecco, juices, fresh seasonal fruits, mixed cold cuts and a selection of cheeses. Due to the convenient geographic position being in the heart of Tuscany, it is easy to reach in less than an hour’s drive from all the major cities in Tuscany.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- Security System
- American coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Two spacious living rooms with a charming fireplace and a dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
- Outdoor private terrace with a large dining table and seating for all the guests.
- Six double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with 2 twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with 2 twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning, heating and satellite TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Alarm system
- Baby cot & highchair
- Iron & Ironing board
- Outdoor private terrace
- Al fresco dining
- 2 barbecues
- Private heated swimming pool
Included in the price:
- Welcome buffet upon arrival with Tuscan specialties
- Weekly linen change
- Weekly maid service
- Baby cot available on request
- Final cleaning
- Domestic gas
- Air Conditioning
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional maid service
- Extra bed (4 extra single beds can be added on request, one in each room)
- Baby-sitter service
- Transfers (from/to the airport)
- Wine tours
- Bicycle & Motorcycle rental
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals in high season are from Saturday to Saturday (minimum 7 nights).
- For rentals during low season, a minimum of 3 nights stay is required.
- A security deposit of €500.00 is required upon arrival (in Euro cash only). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- Check-in is from 5pm onwards and check-out until 10am. Late check out is subject to availability. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- Pets are accepted only with previous authorization.
- No smoking permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 8 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings cancelled within 8 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Florence: 40 km
- Pisa: 43 km
- Siena: 70 km
- S.Gimignano: 77 km
- Greve in Chianti: 110 km
- Arezzo: 115 km
- Nearest airport: 40 km
Points of Interest:
- Nearest mini market: 0.5 km
- Nearest super market: 3 km
- Bank: 2 km
- Restaurant: 1 km
- Nearest railway station: 2 km
- Wine tours & tasting
- Horseback riding