Falanghina Suite is a charming one-bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor of a two-story former palazzo in the center of Staffoli, a small delightful village and only a few steps from the main square. The apartment is tastefully decorated with modern furniture and fully equipped with all the modern and quality electrical appliances. Every detail has been chosen with much care to create a stylish and elegant space. Its own independent entrance with an iron gate guarantees maximum security. The neutral colors in the living/dining area and open plan kitchen as well as the perfect combination between earthy tones, provide harmony and a cozy feeling. The sofa-bed in the living room can comfortably accommodate one extra person(a child or a teenager) at an additional cost. The modern Berloni kitchen counter embodied with straight lines and stylish details, offer a minimal yet refined design. The double bedroom overlooks the main square with a church and is equipped with a flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo and a large wardrobe. There is a full bathroom with shower, fitted with Hansgrohe bathroom appliances. On the first floor of the Palazzo, there is a second apartment which has been decorated with the same attention as Falanghina Suite. These two apartments can be rented for two couples or a group of people travelling together while seeking some privacy and independence.
Behind the palazzo, there is a small courtyard with a private entrance that can be shared among the two apartments and an elderly lady that lives nearby. The courtyard includes also a laundry room with washing machine and dryer shared between the two apartments. At a close proximity, there is a private green garden which houses an outdoor playground for children and a sitting area with a table and chairs. After 4:00 p.m., when the playground is closed, guests can enjoy a drink upon returning from a long sightseeing day of tour. Free parking is available just opposite the front entrance of the building. In this beautiful small village, you will find everything you need including typical cafe bars, restaurants, pizzerias, some small shops with fresh food, wine and basic necessities such as a butcher selling freshly cooked homemade dishes; and a fish boutique shop with major specialties. The lovely surrounding countryside is ideal for walks and bike rides. The location of the apartments forms a good base for visiting the beautiful and picturesque towns in Tuscany. During your stay, you will experience the authentic real Tuscan lifestyle while staying in a comfortable environment with modern conveniences.
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Living/dining room, equipped with table and two chairs (two extra chairs are available).
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen.
- One double bedroom and one full bathroom.
- Small courtyard with a private entrance.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds), large wardrobe, double glazed windows and air-conditioning.
- Bathroom with shower, large mirror, fitted with Hansgrohe appliances and hair dryer.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- American coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Baby cot
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Small shared courtyard with private entrance
- Parking (Free parking is available just opposite the front entrance of the building)
Included in the price:
- Weekly linen change
- Concierge service
- Domestic gas
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Heating as per consumption
- Air-conditioning as per consumption (approximately €15.00 per day)
- Extra bed (the sofa-bed in the living room can comfortably accommodate one extra person, preferably a child)
- Baby cot available on request
- Maid service (€15.00 per hour)
- Baby-sitter service
- Cook service
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- A security deposit of €350.00 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- Check-in is on Saturday from 4pm to 7pm and check-out until 10am. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No smoking permitted.
- For stays in countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 14 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings cancelled within 14 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Lucca: 30 km
- Pisa: 50 km
- San Gimignano: 50 km
- Florence: 60 km
- Siena: 90 km
- Viareggio: 50 km
- Nearest airport: 50 km
Points of interest:
- Nearest mini market: 50 m
- Nearest super market: 10 km
- Bank: 50 m
- Restaurant: 100 m
- Nearest railway station: 11 km
- Horseback riding