Villa Caruso is a historic luxury villa situated in one of the highest points of Amalfi Coast. This property used to be a watchtower and has been carefully restored to provide modern comforts while preserving its original features. The 3-story villa can accommodate twelve guests in five double bedrooms and one independent apartment suite on the top floor of the villa. Two large outdoor terraces equipped with outdoor sitting and dining furniture can serve as the perfect venue for alfresco dining offering stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. The elegant villa features a private infinity pool with hydromassage jets which can be also heated upon request.
The interior has been tastefully decorated with a combination of beautiful period features and contemporary design details. The refined finishes including marble, terracotta, and stone provide a graceful atmosphere. The ground floor comprises a large open-plan living room and dining area, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a garden terrace with sea view. The first floor houses an open-plan kitchen equipped with all the modern amenities including three refrigerators and a dining area with a cozy fireplace and seating for twelve guests. On the same floor, there are two double bedrooms overlooking the sea and a luxurious suite with an en-suite bathroom, a lovely sitting area and a large balcony overlooking the beautiful Amalfi bay. This is the most prestigious guestroom of the villa due to its old terracotta flooring and green majolica in Vietri style. The independent apartment suite is a charming attic with antique terracotta flooring, wood beamed ceilings and furniture with natural silks providing a luxurious look. It features a sitting and dining area, a kitchenette, a Vesuvius marble bathroom and a private solarium terrace with a 360-degree panoramic view of the Amalfi Coast. All the guestrooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heating, minibar and satellite TV.
The property is set back from the road providing a very private setting but without being isolated. A few steps away there are two exceptional local restaurants and a bus station where you can take the bus to the center of Amalfi within ten minutes or less. The excellent location can serve as a starting point for exploring the coasts of Positano and Sorrento. For beach lovers, there are three small pebbles beaches only 200 meters away with sun lounges at an extra cost. During your stay, the staff of the villa will offer you exclusive and personalized services to ensure a memorable vacation. Cooking courses can be organized upon request where you will have the opportunity to learn how to prepare the most famous dishes of the Amalfi’s traditional cuisine. Special events can be also organized such as private dinners and parties with delicious gastronomic experiences all prepared by the creative chef of the villa. This prestigious villa with its magical surrounding sceneries offers the ideal setting for a wedding!
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Mini Bar
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Large open-plan living room and dining area.
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Private garden terrace with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Open-plan kitchen equipped with all the modern amenities including 3 refrigerators and a dining area with a cozy fireplace and seating for 12 guests.
- Luxurious bedroom suite with an en-suite bathroom, a lovely sitting area and a large balcony overlooking the beautiful Amalfi bay.
- 2 double bedrooms overlooking the sea sharing one bathroom.
- Office/Study room overlooking the pool area.
- Large outdoor terrace equipped with alfresco outdoor sitting and dining furniture for all the guests. The terrace is located next to the infinity pool and offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Top Floor (Attic):
- Independent apartment suite including a sitting and dining area, a kitchenette and a bathroom.
- Private solarium terrace of approximately 100 sqm with a 360-degree panoramic view of the Amalfi Coast.
Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower overlooking the garden and the Amalfi bay.
Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds), en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to the garden terrace.
Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Luxurious double bedroom suite with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds), en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub, sitting area and large balcony overlooking the beautiful Amalfi bay.
Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed overlooking the sea.
Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed overlooking the sea.
Bedroom 6 (Top Floor): Independent apartment suite with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds), sitting area, kitchenette, bathroom with shower and a private solarium terrace of approximately 100 sqm with a 360-degree panoramic view of the Amalfi Coast.
Bathroom with sea view equipped with shower shared between bedroom 4 and 5.
All the guestrooms have spectacular views over the sea and are equipped with air-conditioning and heating, minibars and satellite TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Office/Study room
- Minibar in every room
- Safe in every room
- Iron & Ironing board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12 guests
- Large garden terrace equipped with sun lounges
- Large terrace equipped with outdoor sitting and dining furniture
- Solarium terrace including sun beds, a table, and chairs
- Infinity corner swimming pool with hydromassage jets
Included in the price:
- Mid-week linen change
- Mid-week pool towels change
- Daily maid service (5 hours per day from Monday to Friday)
- Concierge services
- Electricity Up to 300 Kwh
- Water consumption
- Domestic gas
- Telephone charges based on the usage
- Free parking space for 2 cars
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Electricity above 300 Kwh (€04,42 per Kwh)
- Heating upon consumption
- Baby Cot
- Extra beds (3 extra beds are available on request)
- Cook service
- Cooking Classes
- Wine tasting
- Luggage transport service
- Transfers & Private tours
- Boat Tour
- Luxury events (eg. private dinners & parties) parties
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday (minimum 7 nights).
- Check-in is from 3 pm to 7 pm and check-out from 7 am to 11 am. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- A security deposit of €1.500 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- Pets are allowed on request.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 8 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 8 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities, Beaches & Airports:
- Amalfi: 3 km
- Ravello: 10 km
- Positano: 16 km
- Sorrento: 29 km
- Paestum: 74 km
- Naples: 65 km
- Nearest Airport: Naples International Airport (68 km)
Points of interest:
- Nearest supermarket: 5 minutes
- Nearest minimarket: 5 minutes
- Restaurant: 200 meters
- Bank: 5 minutes
- Nearest train station: Salerno (29 km)
- Cooking Classes
- Wine tasting
- Boat tour