Villa Affresco is an 11th-century restored Tuscan Castle located within a beautiful private estate in the middle of the Chianti countryside. The property has now turned into a completely independent luxury villa accommodating ten guests. The guests of the villa have exclusive access to a private entrance gate, a private car park with three to four parking spaces and two private gardens surrounding the villa. The first garden consists of a luxurious Italian garden and the second one has a large private swimming pool with lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas.
The main entrance leads to the main hall, a large living room with a piano and a dining room with a vaulted ceiling and a magnificent fireplace. The country-chic kitchen is fully equipped with a large cooking hob, an oven, a wood stove, a microwave, a fridge with a freezer, a dishwasher, and an espresso coffee machine. The ground floor also houses a TV room, one full bathroom and a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The first floor features two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two additional double bedrooms sharing one bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have access to a large balcony which runs along the facade elevation of the villa offering amazing views over the Tuscan countryside.
Adjacent to Villa Affresco there is a newly renovated apartment which can be rented together with the main villa at an extra supplement accommodating a total of fourteen guests. The apartment is connected with the villa through an inner door and features a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a freezer, an oven, a dishwasher, and an Italian coffee machine. It also houses two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite bathroom and a separate bathroom located on the corridor which can be used by the second room.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool
- DVD player
- Baby cot
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Satelite TV
- Italian Coffee Machine
- Large living room with several sitting areas, a piano and a dining room with a magnificent fireplace.
- Country-chic kitchen fully equipped with all the modern appliances.
- TV room.
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- One full bathroom.
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Two double bedrooms sharing one full bathroom.
- A large balcony which runs along the facade elevation of the villa is accessed by the two bedrooms and offer amazing views over the Tuscan countryside.
- Οpen-plan living/dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
- Spacious double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Double bedroom and small bathroom located on the corridor.
- Outdoor private patio with table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Master bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds) and A/C.
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen-size bed (convertible into 2 twin beds) and A/C.
- Bathroom with shower shared between bedroom 4 and 5 (First Floor).
- Bathroom with bathtub (Ground Floor).
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with 2 twin beds and A/C.
- Small bathroom with shower located on the corridor.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Italian coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Baby cot & highchair
- Iron & Ironing board
- One luxurious private Italian garden
- One additional garden with large swimming surrounded by lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas.
Included in the price:
- Linen (bed Linen & bath towels) upon arrival
- Weekly linen change for 7-night stays or more
- Weekly cleaning for 7-night stays or more
- Concierge service on call and on site
- Private swimming pool
- Final cleaning for 7-night stays or more
- Water consumption
- Domestic gas
Excluded from the price at an extra cost:
- Heating as per consumption
- Air-conditioning (approximately €50.00 per week when used)
- Telephone charges
- Wood for fireplace
- Pool towels
- Additional change of bed linen
- Additional change of towels
- Extra cleaning
- Laundry service (washing & drying)
- Breakfast buffet served in a semi-closed veranda within the grounds of the estate (€12.00 per person, per day)
- Cooking classes
- Extra bed (1 extra single bed can be added on request)
- Baby cot available on request
- Baby sitter service
- Final cleaning fee for stays less than 7 nights (approximately €50.00)
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The above optional services are available upon request and payable on-the-spot in cash and in Euros.
- Rentals during high season are from Saturday to Saturday (minimum 7 nights). Exceptions may be possible on a case-by-case upon request.
- For rentals during low and mid-season, a minimum of 3 nights stay is required.
- A security deposit of €1,500 is required upon arrival in cash (in Euros). It will be returned to guests upon departure, after checking if anything has been damaged in the villa.
- Check-in is from 3 pm to 7 pm and check-out from 8 am to 10 am. Late check-out is subject to availability. You should contact the villa manager to inform about the approximate time of arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No smoking permitted.
- For stays in the countryside and rural areas, a rental car is recommended due to the limited transportation.
- Please note that prices are listed in Euros and do not include taxes or unless otherwise noted.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax between €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per night and is applicable for the first 7 nights of a stay. This tax to be paid on-the-spot.
- Extra services may be required to be paid on-the-spot in cash (in Euros). Please check with your villa specialist for more details.
- All prices and services are subject to change without any previous notice.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price should be submitted at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking.
Final Payment Terms:
Due 12 weeks prior to arrival (non-refundable final payment).
50% deposit is non-refundable. Bookings canceled within 12 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Distances from Towns, Cities & Airports:
- Greve in Chianti: 18 km
- Florence: 25 km
- San Gimignano: 25 km
- Siena: 35 km
- Arezzo: 50 km
- Volterra: 50 km
- Pisa: 95 km
- Florence airport: 30 km
Points of interest:
- Mini market: 2 km away
- Supermarket: 10 minutes drive
- Bank: 2 km
- Petrol Station: 3 km
- Bus Stop: The nearest bus stops are in San Donato in Poggio and Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
- Railway Station: The nearest is in Poggibonsi (15 km away)
- Cooking class
- Wine tours & Tasting
- Horseback riding
- Tennis & Golf
- Hot air ballooning
- Ferrari Tuscan driving experience
- Bicycle rental service
- Safari wine tour